Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, June 30, 2011

post

OK first post as vice president SORRY I have NOT been posting I have been buzy  with track camp and patriot's dream. The meaning of my post is to schedule a meeting, how does Sunday afternoon sound to everybody sorry I have not been a better vice president. 

2 comments:

  1. Apoligee accepted, and also I'm sorry about hurting you're feelings with my Post I didn't mean to. You haven't been a HORRIBLE Vice President because you have been busy with Track Camp and Patriots dream, And so have I!!!
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is alright. I myself have been busy with the McClains, who are leaving this very morning. As much as I will miss them, I need some Klomparens time too!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete