Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, February 13, 2012

Friends, Sembers, Countrymen...

  Lend me your ears. I have a rather...sad bit of news.
  Faithful Sembers...we...did not...win...the Ceiling Fan 2011 Fan Hijack.
  NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!
  Guess who won?
  Odyssey Nerd. I guess that all those times that I refused to sing it even though it got stuck in my head didn't pay off. All those moments of going, "I'm an Odyssey nerd, Israel's Jason's code word -- NOOOOOOO!!! I cannot sing my competition! I refuse to sing my competition! Every time that I sing it, Kevin's singing it! NO! NO! NO! NO!" to waste! Oh, curses.
  Well, it was fun to make the video, anyway, and I think we all did a great job. To be perfectly honest, I think that it's really hard to judge an original song over a not original song, and although we wrote our own lyrics and sang it and showed Tiger in love with Ethan Daniels...I guess it just wasn't enough. I'm sorry, all.
  Well, I'm already planning on how we're going to win next year's hijack. We may have lost the battle...BUT WE SHALL WIN THE WAR!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Stay posted, faithful Sembers. I've got ideas up my sleeve.
  Of course, we don't know the rules to this year's contest yet. It might not comply with my plans...
  Well, I'll make my plans work.
  Over and out.
  Game's still on.
-President Fantasy

2 comments: