Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, February 13, 2012

I'm Late! I'm Late!

  ...for a very important date...no time to say hello, goodbye, I'm...
  Oh, hi. I was just singing.
  Actually, that song has to do with what I'm talking about. I'm late for adding a new quote of the month to the blog's homepage. So...any ideas? Anyone?
  *Sound of crickets chirping*
  *Or cricking*
  I'll wait while you think.
  Wait.waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait
waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait
waitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwaitwait...
  Oh, this is taking forever...just leave a comment when you have an idea, will you? Thanks!
-President Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment