Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, February 22, 2012

President Fantasy, I know you read all the posts, but you have to read this! Please...!

Okay, so President Fantasy must read all the posts right? But she has to read this one, because to the jubuliation of her... I have started writing my story! I am going to shorten it in the traveling parts, making it easier to write. I am going to save the sixth chapter of ATTSTW for the time after I have gotten my story in my hand and published. Sorry! Anyway, I am just telling you all this so that you know. I also want to write the short story for Dreamer's contest. I would write it right now, but I have to go to bed. Bye! And if you are reading this also at 9:04 or 5, sleep tight!
-Tiger

1 comment:

  1. YAY!!!
    Woot, woot for Tiger!
    Ha ha ha! I AM happy about that. VERY happy.
    And I will sleep tight.
    Oh, yes, and one more thing -- if you're not going to write the sixth chapter of ATTSTW for a while, I would suggest either rounding it off for someone else to continue, or passing it on to the next person. We can't wait that long.
    But good luck for your writing! YAY!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete