Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

I'm An Odyssey Nerd, Israel's Jason's Code Word...

  Sorry. I've had that stuck in my head recently. It's a bittersweet feeling, to be singing that.
  Anyway... I have a couple of orders of business.
  First order of business: Tiger, now that you're back on the blog, you can check out The Back Door Conspiracy! (Click HERE to check it out.)
  And if you leave a comment on it (which I would greatly appreciate!), please use either the Anonymous or Name/URL options, instead of signing in. Why? You and I, Tiger, share the same profile. It would look very strange, to say the least.
  Or, as another option, using your email address you could create a Google Account. As soon as you do that (and email me with your email address) I can invite you to post on the blog. You'll be using your own account! YAY!!!
  Second order of business: My mother and father (aka Master Joe and Mistress Amy) are heading to Paris! Man, I wish I were going! But I'm not...ah, well.
  Third order of business: This Sunday, it will have been three weeks since the Season 4 premiere, and we can start getting testy again. I'll make a (probably faulty) prediction, though -- I think Episode 44 will be out this next...Thursday!
  Why?
  I don't know. I like Thursdays. It seems reasonably late for Kevin and the gang. And it makes sense to come home from Shakespeare, check iTunes, and feel the glorious feeling of a new episode!
  Speaking of which...for Miss Templado and/or anyone else who may want to see the competition that beat us out in the hijack, I have posted Odyssey Nerd. Begrudgingly, I admit that the song is catchy. Not quite as catchy, however, as another song that I have been singing all day.
  (First you say you won't,
  Then you say you will,
  I am moving on,
  But you're standing still.
  I'm on my knees, yeah, baby...)
  Sorry. That is an incredibly catchy song.
  Catch you guys later. (I am so clever.) See you on the other side of the glass, and don't trust Farron if you meet him on a dark road.
-President Fantasy

2 comments:

  1. I liked your guy's a lot better! This won??????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, indeed, it did.
      Thank you! I liked ours too. But, you know, these guys did write an original song. And we'll just work all the harder next year!
      -President Fantasy

      Delete