Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, February 13, 2012

Hello, hello, hello! :)

Why hello, aloha and Bonjur to my friends on this blog. I have been on here this week, but I have not announced my presence. So... this is Tiger here, reporting... reporting... stuff. Here comes my list...
1. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We did not win the Ceiling Fan Hyjack! No! Wah! Boo-who! That is just so sad... I'm glad Odyessy Nerd won, though. They did a good job.
2. I still have to finish my story and finish the 6th chapter of ATTSTW. Sorry to all the people who are waiting for me to finish both!
3. This has no link to our blog at ALL, but it has to do with writing. I now have an email address, and if anyone wants it, I can email them, or I can tell them what it is. (My arm is tired, I have to take a break.)
("Deliver Me", from The Prince of Egypt plays in the background.)
 Okay, I am good now. Sadly, that is all I have to write. Wait! I have one more thing. On Tuesday I can not play because I am getting our house ready for guests. I will give you your valentines when I come for my piano lesson. Bye!
-Tiger
P.S. One more thing... HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

2 comments:

  1. YAY! Hiya, Tiger! Haven't seen you (on the blog) in forever! Well, we're just a little bit sick at our house right now...But Happy Valentine's Day to you too!
    About the hijack...I know. :( It's sad. Well, let's try again next year, huh?
    Nice to see you! (Or read you. Whatever.)
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, yeah, and I definitely want your email address. You could just email me. That's easiest.
      -President Fantasy

      Delete