Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, February 19, 2012

I Should Talk to Raistlin

  Mostly because I don't have anything clever and witty to write as my title, and he is the self-proclaimed "clever and witty" man.
  I know what you're saying. "Gasp! President Fantasy, you always have something clever and witty to say! Or...well...maybe not clever, and sometimes not witty, but always something!"
  You know, you're right. I do.
  But not this time.
  I guess I could say something. Just for the purpose of saying something.
  On Thursday, I'm auditioning for Beatrice in Much Ado About Nothing. Wish me luck! I'll print out every comment I get from someone wishing me luck and carry them in my pocket while I perform my audition. Seriously. I mean it. I'll carry your luck around with me.
  (This will be really sad if I get no comments.)
  Anyway, I'm waiting around for Episode 44 of TCF. The 19th marks the three week mark, and by this Sunday, I hope that the new episode will be up.
  Oh, yeah, didn't I predict that the episode would be up on Thursday? So if I'm right, then...
  I'm rambling, I think.
  Well, I'll see all you sometime soon. Maybe even tomorrow! (My parents are coming back tomorrow.)
  See you on the other side of the glass, and don't trust...someone...if you meet him on a dark road.
-President Fantasy
P.S. In case you haven't read it yet, Installment 4 is up. www.backdoorconspiracy.blogspot.com

6 comments:

  1. Wish you much happiness and luck!
    -Christopher Paolini

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday!!! Oops sorry I meant wish you luck!!!
    -Kevin Mcreary

    ReplyDelete
  3. We wish you a merry Christmas we Wish you a merry Christmas we wish you a merry Christmas and a happy new year! Oops I am so sorry I meant Good luuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -J.K. Rowling

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Christopher Paolini, Kevin McCreary, and J.K. Rowling all wished me good luck! I feel super lucky!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Luck!!!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete