Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, February 6, 2012

I Miss You Guys

  That sounds really gross and mushy, I know, but...I haven't made a post in, like, four days. And I miss you all now. Because I saw Tiger on Saturday, but not on Sunday, and when she was here today, I only saw her for a minute, because I had to study Latin. Ah, the joys -- and pains -- of being a twenty-first century student of the classics! But I digress.
  My real point is to...make a post. Hmm. Normally I have something to say.
  Well, see you all...sometime soon. I don't know.
  Right now, I'm listening to a CD called When You Love Someone: Songs of Love and Friendship. Dreamer says it's crap. I kind of like it.
  Anyway, see you on the other side of the glass, and if you happen to meet him on a dark road, don't trust...
  TRAVIS!!!!!!
  Bet you all didn't see that one coming! (To get the details about Travis Thatcher, go check out www.backdoorconspiracy.blogspot.com
  Au revoir! (Translated from French as "Till we meet again!")
-President Fantasy
  EDIT: I just realized that you weren't supposed to know Travis' name yet. Oops. So...pretend I didn't say anything, and wait till Installment 3 comes out. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment