Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, April 23, 2012

Check It Out!

  Just another advertisement for the Back Door Conspiracy. Nathan's reached Installment 10. He's still alive, but I don't know how much longer he'll be able to keep this up without getting caught or killed. If you haven't checked it out yet, I would love it if you would visit www.backdoorconspiracy.blogspot.com and read it! Just remember: It's a good idea to start with Installment 1. It's kind of difficult to start with Installment 10, since it is sort of a story.
-President Fantasy
P.S. Leave comments! I'm sure Nathan likes to know that people care that he's risking his life to write this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment