Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, April 22, 2012

The Lords of the Pencil Writing Club: The McAlister House

June:
Were going down!
You said nothing would
happen to me!
What is my father
going to say?
And my mother will
probably kill herself
if I die!




The plane is going down rapidly, Jax thinks he sees a speck of land.



Jax:
Shut up!
I better things to
think about then
listening to
you blubber!






Tears start pouring from Junes eyes.


June:
Oh why hadn't
I listened to
Jasper! I wouldn't
be in this mess
if I had. I'm an
idiot!



EXT. Jasper's Plane


Jasper:
What is he doing?
Is he trying
too kill himself?


Suddenly something starts beeping. One of the propellers stopped. The plane starts going down rapidly.


Jasper:
We're going down!


Jasper tries all he can do, but it is in vain. He puts his head in his hand.
Then he looks up. He thinks he sees a small dot of land. He face lights up. He grabs the steering wheel and steers in the direction of the land.

EXT. Alderbarian plane

The plane is now very close to the island. It lands on it and Jax garbs June and runs to a safe place the next second it blows up.

Jax:
Well, there
goes everything!


June:
How can you
be happy about
this?


Jax:
does it look
like I am?



June:
You sure sound
like it.
You took we away
from my parents, and
now destroyed my hopes
of getting back to them!


Jax:
Look June,
I was just following
orders.












1 comment: