Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, April 20, 2012

VERY Interesting Stuff

  Well, we have a new club member, in case you haven't noticed. Welcome, Poppy Red! (If you're confused, she's otherwise known as Katie3 on NaNoWriMo and Script Frenzy.)
  I realized that our club member descriptions on the main page were getting lengthy and really long for a beginning text, so I've changed it. There is no more dragon's eye. If you like, I can bring it back somewhere else, but for now, I've added an excellent quote up there. Tell me what you think!
-President Fantasy
P.S. The club member descriptions are obviously still available to any and all readers in the "About the Lords of the Pencil" page.

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for adding me!
    -Poppy Red
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Poppy Red! This is so cool! We're going across America to recruite members! Cool! Welcome to the club, Poppy! :)
    -Tiger (on NaNoWriMo, I'm Orangetails42)

    ReplyDelete