Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, April 20, 2012

Hello, Hello!

Hello All!
Why don't you get to know me...

My Favorite color is: Brown
My Favorite Animal is: A horse or a pig. I just can't decide.
My Favorite Baseball team is: The 2010 World Series Champions, The San Francisco Giants!!
My Favorite sport to play: Soccer.
My Favorite School subject: Reading. DUH!

-Poppy Red

4 comments:

  1. Horse or a pig. Ha ha. Well, I can't say as I've ever heard that before.
    You're into baseball? And soccer? I like basketball, myself. Go Kentucky!!!
    And I think everyone here likes reading best.
    Welcome to the club, Poppy!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I recently got pig, I am now in love with pigs. they are so cute! I am now thinking about adding being a pig farmer to the long list of things i want to do when I grow up! and I LOVE the Giants!! they are actually playing today so, GO GIANTS!!!
    -Poppy Red
    :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not a sports fan, so I don't really know any certian things about sports. I love reading good books as well. But then again, I joined this blog, and if I did, then I must have loved reading books. Oh well. Oh, and Templado, that is, my sister Lauren, LOVES horses.
    -Tiger
    P.S. By the way, WELCOME TO THE CLUB!!!! :):):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am totally a Baseball fan! I LOVE Horses too! And also I love staying up until 1:30 in the morning reading a good book. ;)
    -Poppy Red
    P.S.
    Thank you for the welcome!

    ReplyDelete