Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, April 1, 2012

President Fantasy will love me!

 Yes! President Fantasy, I have finally finished the 6th chapter of a Text to Save the World! Ture it is short, but I think I have finished it in a sort of memorable way. Please go read it and tell me what you think. Woh ho!
-Tiger

2 comments:

  1. Hurrah! Go, Tiger! I have read it, and I think this John is interesting. I...or Dreamer...or Raistlin...will have to do something with him.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you. I didn't remember the names of the other helpers, except for Xaq, so I made one up. He is sort of clumsy and slow, with tons of mistakes made. I do like him, though. Thank you for reading it! :)
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete