Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, April 1, 2012

President Fantasy, I have two questions...

Hello, my fellow members of LOTP! I am here to ask you, President Fantasy, to answer two important questions.
1. I asked this on a comment from a newer post, but I need to ask you again: when will we ask Katie to join our club? I want her to be able to be a cub member, and everyone agreed a long time ago, but we haven't put it in stone yet. Mom says that we need to get a move on, too. Please, can we do it soon?
2. When will a new poll be up? I like voting on them, and I think that there should be a new one. Bye!
-Tiger

2 comments:

  1. Very good questions! In answer to question #1...Well, that lets the cat out of the bag a little bit, doesn't it? And did your mother really say we had to get a move on? But do we really want Katie to be a cub member? Yes, a club member, but a CUB member? (Just kidding. Yes, Tiger, we'll work on that.)
    In answer to question #2: I'll put up a new poll. Easy enough!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! Since we forgot to do that special poll for Katie, I thought I might as well (as you put it so nicely) "let the cat out of the bag". Oh, and thank you for the new poll. They are slways so fun to vote on. See you later today!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete