Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, March 30, 2012

New Design

  Well, I've made a few changes. Whoa! It's been a while since we've had a good overhaul of the system, so I deemed it appropriate. Tell me what you think in a comment!
-President Fantasy

2 comments:

  1. The new design is really cool!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the new design is better than the last one. Oh, and President Fantasy, when will Katie be made a member of the blog? You had an idea to have it on the newest poll, but have you done it yet?
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete