Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

The adventures of Fish

This is the next part of The Adventures of Fish So if you find anything you don't like about it please leave a comment.
As Fish grew up, he pretty much had the exact same schedule, he would get up, eat Breakfast, do school,eat Lunch, Do more school, Play with his friends, eat Dinner, and go to Bed. So he had a normal Life. But usually he would, well, in his free-time he would Imagine things that he knew could never happen. But oh if you ever feel this way for anything, think again, for our friend Fish here once was at home when he noticed something, Something spectacular, like nothing you've ever seen before,for example take the most wonderful thing you have ever seen in you're life and multiply it, by six.
This is all I want to right right now I'll right more later! Over and Out!
-Dreamer

3 comments:

  1. Very nice, Dreamer. I like the style of the story. Keep up the good work!
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just read it and thought it was good there's just one thing that isn't important to the story at all but "DO school." you can't really DO school
    -Raistlin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I liked it as well, Dreamer. I don't remember the beginning of the "Adventures of Fish", but I liked it anyway. I am glad that you added the interesting thing that started this adventure, at home. Nice touch! I also enjoyed to regular routine, and how he didn't start his life right away with wonderous journeys. Keep writing, please!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete