Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

i am tacking a brek from **SHOW STOPER**

so to get my head in the zone i decided to find some video to motivate me and this one is nice but i wish the music was like Unearthed or Enya well something like that would make it perfect and i know i allready used this video but i could not find what i was looking for

Templado

2 comments:

  1. You have no comments on this one!
    Ah, well, I will comment for you, Miss Templado. Sorry to say that I have not watched the video yet, but I will.
    Keep on going, Miss Templado! You're on a roll.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. awwwwwwwwwwwww i love my president ! lol yep i am on a roll !

    ReplyDelete