Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Saturday, August 13, 2011

"Never Give Up! Never Surrender!"

Believe it or not, that was actually the original motto of LOTP. I know, right?
Our dear Tiger and Horse Love are gone, but while they are, I cannot abandon my posting.
Lords of the Pencil news:
1. Tiger and Horse Love are gone, as I mentioned. We are doing our best to survive WITHOUT them for ten days!
2. I contacted Tonks about writing Chapter 5 of A Text to Save the World, but as she has not responded (and hasn't been given a debriefing on ATTSTW yet) we're changing plans. I'll write Chapter 5, and we'll hold off on her chapter until she learns about the book. Sound good? Okay.
3. Episode 42, Part 1 is supposed to be out...by Monday. Vaguely. As Kevin says, and when Kevin says something about due dates...you must take it cum grano salis. What that has to do with LOTP news...I don't know. That's never stopped me before, though.
4. Let's add a fourth point. There.
And that's all for now! I know, GASP! Short post. But I'll have more...I'll have more...
And in the words of Dr. Horrible...
"Peace! But...not literally..."
-President Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment