Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, August 7, 2011

Tiger's (Short) Farewell Speech from your Leader

Goodbye, Tiger. If you read this before you leave, then remember: Dance hard, sing loud, project, and tell the story. We'll have some LOTP stuff to do when you come back, so be prepared!
-President Fantasy
 P.S. I just drew a drawing of Rea. I think it's my best one thus far.
P.P.S. And when you come back...hopefully there will be another Ceiling Fan! Fingers crossed! (I know, I know...I'm obsessed. Oh, well. Good thing to be obsessed with.) Farewell, Tiger, and HAVE FUN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment