Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

look at this my peeps



sorry guys i just had to put this up agian for its epicness this has so much epicness i could pop from its epicness i mean friesians epic ! and this music epic !! but both combined EPICNESS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

                                                        templado

3 comments:

  1. I haven't watched it yet. SORRY! I'll watch it tomorrow, with any luck.
    But great horse loyalty, Miss Templado. (I'm going to have to start calling you that).
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you president fantasy i really appriate the fact that u canged my name and that u have been really sopportive to me,so i greatly thank you

    a very happy Templado

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're very welcome. That's my job.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete