Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Hey I said I would post!!!

Hello everybody. I give my GREATEST apologize for not going on the Blog for a long time! But  I will try my hardest  to post more! I also want to announce that The Lords of the Pencil has SIX DOLLARS  you can applaud at any time! And the Lords of the Pencil club is so lucky to have a WONDERFUL treasurer!!! So PLEASE forgive me for not going on the Blog very much!
-Dreamer 

2 comments:

  1. Applaud, applaud, applaud, applaud.
    -Raistlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work on the treasuring, Dreamer.
    And by the way, EVERYONE should vote on the new poll! EVERYONE!
    Yeah.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete