Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, August 29, 2011

ATTENTION! READ CAREFULLY! AND COMMENT!

 If you don't comment, I'm going to assume you didn't read this. So COMMENT! Please! There is important information contained in here!
As you all know, we had our Lords of the Pencil trial on Sunday, on the charges that Murtagh is a traitor to the Varden and to Eragon. The verdict was...NOT GUILTY! Thanks to everyone who participated, and let's do another one soon!
And in other news...I am desperately waiting for Episode 42 Part 2 of The Ceiling Fan!!!
Okay, okay, not really LOTP news...but I'm DESPERATE!
DESPERATELY desperate!
Also, I'll write more of Chapter 5 of ATTSTW soon...
And here is the official word of the musical practices. This is the important information. I think this should work for everything:
Basically, we're going to have a practice once per week, one hour long, on Saturdays from 2:00 P.M. to 3:00 P.M. I think we need it once a week to get ready in time. BUT here are the rules for it!
If you have somewhere really fun to go, and you can't make it, don't sweat it! It is NOT a big deal. Just try to make it, and if you can't, then just try to warn me ahead of time, so I don't get it all ready and then get disappointed.
We're also going to go ahead of it no matter who is there and who isn't. For example, if Tiger and Dreamer can't make it, then Raistlin and I will practice his parts, or our songs together. If Tiger is there, and no one else, we'll work on her specific solos and duets and suchlike things. If I'm all alone, I'll work on the script. I'll also try to post a few days before the practice what we'll be practicing, and who needs to be there. Tiger will need to be there more often than Raistlin, and I'll need two people at one time, and stuff like that. But just try to show up every Saturday, two o'clock, for one hour.
Well. Enough about that. If you object to this plan, comment. If you don't, comment. So just comment. Even if you're not signed in. Please, take the trouble to sign in and COMMENT! Thank you.
And here's a link to the Ceiling Fan site, just because I haven't put one up for a while. www.ceilingfanpodcast.com
And here's a link to the Odyssey site, because I haven't put one up for a while.
AND make sure to vote on the brand new poll, and to check out the Lords of the Pencil Pages! (Underneath the club member descriptions).
All for now! Have a good one, and...
...just like always...
...Don't trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road.
-President Fantasy

5 comments:

  1. Ok. I am commenting so you know that I have read the post. well it will be pretty hard NOT to be there since we live in the same house.
    -Raistlin

    ReplyDelete
  2. i saw the post and please cange my name to templado PLEASE !

    horselove or hopeing to become Templado

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read this post, loble and noyal leader. I think that calender for our practices will be alright. Gotta go, blog to you later!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree to this! This I think is a very good idea for we don't go very many places on Saturday.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good. Thanks to you all, great club members.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete