Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

"Ethan, I'm Sorry, but this is Bigger than Friendship."

So said Phil as he cut the rope to the hot air balloon, ignoring Ethan's pleas to help them and his cries that they were best friends, thus releasing Ethan and James into the air and to their possible demise...
We believed in you, Phil! We thought that you were still going to come through!!!
Will Phil come back and redeem himself? Only time will tell, but until then, The Ceiling Fan, Season 3 is over, and we eagerly await Season 4. But until then, here is the final song from the season, appropriately titled: "Goodbye, Farewell".
Just so you understand the circumstances, Ethan is essentially saying goodbye to Phil in this song. It's so SAD!!! And it makes me cry just like Come Back Jimmy made me cry.
Ah, well...here it is. (With lyrics!)

And now that I have commemorated the Season Finale of TCF (The Ceiling Fan, for you acronym-challenged people out there), I'd like to announce that Saturday's musical practice will involve pretty much everyone, 'cause we'll be learning choreography for Once Upon a Time, and singing through "Almost There".
I hope that you've all enjoyed this little broadcast, and that you're having fun. And now, I must beg you, now more than ever, to never, EVER trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road. He has something now that he values more than his friendship with Ethan, and we still don't know what it is. The danger is close, people. More on this later.
How to end this post?
Of course!
"Goodbye...farewell...goodbye...farewell..."
-President Fantasy
P.S. Now I think I'll go cry over Ethan's predicament for a while...or wonder how he's going to get out of this hot air balloon!

2 comments:

  1. I listened to the song! It is sad... I wish Phil hadn't valued this unknown thing more than Ethan's friendship. So sad...

    About the practice, I might not be here for it as well as Lauren. On Friday we are having friends come over for a party, and that night we are leaving for a sleepover. I am just warning you.
    P.S. I won't trust Phil on any dark road!:]
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. All right. That's okay. If you can, come, if not, the show will go on without you.
    And good job with not trusting Phil on a dark road...yes, it is sad, isn't it?
    I'll keep you updated on the whole Phil thing. I might also put up the end of the episode, just because it's epic.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete