Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, August 4, 2011

"I've Been Called Out!"

  Hey, everybody! You've probably noticed...the blog's a little different. Why, you may ask? Well, I kind of like this background better. I can get the old one back, if you really want it, but let's give this one a try. There are some more backgrounds, too, if you want it. We can try them all.
  In Lords of the Pencil news: This Saturday is the next musical practice! Just letting you all know. It's at one o'clock to two o'clock in the afternoon. All right? Okay. Next.
  Tiger, we need to have a meeting sometime soon about your book. Name your date and time, and we'll go ahead.
  Also, the Eragon movie thing...Let's talk to our parents. We'll have it as soon as we can get the Eragon disc in one of our homes. The race is on. Get the DVD, somebody. LOTP army...CHARGE!!!
  And now, dear friends, I hope you will give me license to vent for a moment. I want only a minute of your time. Nothing more.
  Would it be so hard to maybe take less than a month to get The Ceiling Fan out? I mean, especially with legions of fans hanging on every word these guys say, can't they just please, please, PLEASE get Episode 42, Part 1 uploaded so that we won't DIE every time that we check iTunes and there is no new episode? "Oh, no, I'm gonna die today..."
  That's all for now. Over and out.
RANDOM QUOTE:
"This fan podcast has been so bold as to call me out."
"Call you out, Ethan?"
"That's right, Phil. I've been called out."
-President Fantasy

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for letting us host the Eragon movie at your house, Klomparens. I really enjoyed knowing that books really are better. Oh, and I would like to have my meeting about my book... any time after I am in Seattle. Very vague, I know- but I have to have it then. Gotta fly, see you later!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Goodbye, Tiger. If you read this before you leave, then remember: Dance hard, sing loud, project, and tell the story. We'll have some LOTP stuff to do when you come back, so be prepared!
    P.S. I just drew a drawing of Rea. I think it's my best one thus far.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete