Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, March 1, 2012

And Now, Ladies and Gentlemen, the Moment You've All Been Waiting For...

  What is it?
  The announcement of the February Bloggy Award?
  A description of Thursday's Much Ado practice?
  Installment 7 of the BDC out way too early?
  Nope. In fact, it is way better! It is...dum, dum, dum, drumroll please...
  EPISODE 44 OF THE CEILING FAN, CAN I GET A WOOT, WOOT AND A FIST PUMP PLEASE???!!!
  Oh, yeah! Uh-huh! In the words of the Kentiest Kent there ever was... "Nntz nntz nntz nntz nntz!" (While swinging my fists in front of me in tight circles and making a general fool out of myself.) I guess I just guessed the wrong Thursday, am I right?
  Anyway, it is up, and it is called "Episode 44: Should You Choose to Accept It..." We find out more about Phil, Rebecca (Westley), and...aw, that's going too far. Just listen to it.
 
  Phil? A legend? Well, that was something, wasn't it? It was interesting...but it's next episode I'm really looking forward to. It's going to have the whole Twinkie incident, and I think we all want to know how that happened...and whether it was really Phil's fault or not.
  I'll see you on the other side of the glass, and don't trust whoever was firing gunshots at the end of the episode if you meet them on a dark road.
-President Fantasy
P.S. Rebecca definitely works for Star Corp. You'll see. Mark my words, dear Sembers...mark my words.

1 comment: