Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, March 16, 2012

I Heart Tiger

I think that Tiger is just the best Secretary ever do any of you agree? Well if you said no you are insane. She is awesome.
Super
Amazing
Magnificent
A great seceratary
Narly
Terrific
Honest and sincere
Astounding

This is a shirt I should wear someday!
(I thought you would like the tie-dye!)
I think that Tiger is so amazing I absolutely want to where that shirt somewhere. Tiger I could rant on and on about you. But to make sure that I don't waist your time, I will not.









One last thing I wanted to put these jokes in here:

Why didn't the skeleton cross the road?


What do you get if you cross a grumpy cow?

































Answers:
1st joke answer:
Because he didn't have the guts!
2nd joke answer:
A kick!

Here is also some code that everyone can learn!

 What you do for this code is you shift your hands over to a different side then your fingers are supposed to be in. (If you chicken peck this code means nothing.) So the way you would say, "I like chicken wings" would be,"O ;olr vjobrm eomhd" like that. If you don't know how to do it. Come ask me, that will only work though if you are in our neighborhood, never mind.

I hope I showed my inner feelings about you Tiger. Hope you have a great day. Good night!
-Dreamer

2 comments:

  1. Wow. I was laughing almost all the time when I read it. I think that you are trying to win the Bloggy Award, but it still touched my heart. Thank you for brighting my day! :)
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete