Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, March 2, 2012

ATTENTION!!! I HAVE AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!!

I am rebooting my contest, aint that great! So I have some more detales for it!
1. The short story will be the minimum 2 pages and the maximum 10.
2. It can be a tragedy comedy or history it doesn't matter.
3. It will get higher points if you make it not too scary.(I made that rule for you Sophie.)
4. EVERY ONE WHO ENTERS WILL GET PRIZES!!! The prizes will be different for every body!
5. The dedline is July 1st so you have plenty of time.
Those are the rules if you have any questions just comment. In the mean time get to work on those stories. (If you do not want to be in the contest that is alright. I'll just get all the candy that I'm going to buy for you for prizes.)
-Dreamer
p.s. If you are entering tell me your favorite candy at the comment line.

3 comments:

  1. Ok. I am going to enter

    ReplyDelete
  2. So'm I. Definitely. I was thinking of writing a short story sometime, anyway.
    And my favorite candy is...probably a cookies 'n cream bar.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know I am at your house right now, but I am writing a comment because you want me to. I am entering your contest, and my favorite candy is... I am probably the only kid who doesn't know that answer to that question. I like Junior Mints (man are they rare!), Skittles, Milky Ways, Mike and Ike's, Butterfingers and such. Just please do not get me a Hershey Bar. After the French chocolate, that just doesn't make the cut.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete