Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, March 30, 2012

Script Frenzy Update -- Not the First, and it Won't Be the Last...

  Howdy, y'all! Since when do I speak in a cowboy accent? Well...I don't. So I don't know why we're even having this conversation.
  Anyway, it's been a little while since I wrote a post and updated and I'm sure you all think that I've abandoned you on the side of the road. AND what's up with the fact that there was new Back Door Conspiracy post this week? (Since I know you all wait so eagerly for each new installment...Ha ha ha.) Anyway...I'm digressing. Again. 
  So, since I have quite a few things to get through, I'll number them, so that I won't digress.
  1. I'm learning the song Piano Man on the piano, and I love it, and it's a fantastic song. Really. Look it up, or ask me to play it for you. It is really good!
  2. Script Frenzy: Well, Tiger and Dreamer have both opted out. So it's just Katie and I doing it now. We have a plotline figured out. I personally think it's a pretty good idea. It's going to be a screenplay, and the idea is that I will post it on the blog as we write it. So stay tuned for that!
  3. Back Door Conspiracy: Installment 9 will be up sometime very soon. I'm -- I mean, Nathan is -- just a little bit late this week. I'm sure he's on some very important mission, or he's been captured or something.
  4. At the end of June is the deadline for ordering your 5 free copies of your novel from NaNoWriMo! So get on editing and/or finishing those! The future of your novel and giving it out to people depends on it!
  5. Our blog has a new post editor design, so if you get on and the dashboard and stuff looks totally different, don't worry. Just click on view blog, and if you're signed in, it should show you the same old "New Post" sign in the corner. The actual post editor looks pretty different, but don't be intimidated. It's basically the same thing.
  6. I think it's time we had a change of picture, don't you? The sun rising is getting a little bit old. And it's time we got a different font for the title. How about I get on that?
  That's all for now, Sembers. (I'm looking for a different name. I thought of one...but then I forgot it. So I'll try to remember it.) See you on the other side of the glass!
-Presid--
  WAIT!!! Stop!!! I forgot my seventh point!
  7. EPISODE 45 OF THE CEILING FAN IS NOT UP YET!!! WHY????????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  Okay. I'm good now.
  Wait! No! I forgot number 8.
  8. I am still working on putting together the first (sort of) official LOTP music video. (That's what I'm calling it, anyways.) I'll have that together sometime soon. Hopefully. Fingers crossed!
  Okay. Now I really am done. See you on the flipside!
-President Fantasy

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the update, President Fantasy! :) I would like to hear Piano Man on the piano, I will start on my book again, and WHY HAS DREAMER OPTED OUT OF THE SCRIPT FRENZY!?
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete