Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, March 19, 2012

New Script Frenzy Updates

  Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey, everybody! (Imagine me saying that on a stage with arms widespread in a hat and cane).
  Okay, so, after deliberating and doing careful research and thought (NOT!), I have come up with a solution for the partnering. Take a look at this complicated diagram and tell me what you think.

Partner 1                         Partner 2
Dreamer..........................Tiger
President Fantasy............Katie Penry

  Does that work for everybody? So Dreamer and Tiger would pair up, and Katie and I would pair up -- if, of course, you want to, Miss Katie Penry. You mentioned in a comment that you would like a partner for Script Frenzy, so if you would like, I would be happy to extend my...partnership.
  And as for Tiger and Dreamer, well, their script will end up being something wacky. Like, really crazy.
  So is everybody good with these pairings? Let me know in a comment, and I'll include more info about account stuff and partnering in a new post.
  All right. See you round town! (What town? Oooh...stay tuned!)
-President Fantasy

1 comment:

  1. Whooo! that's perfect if it works with everyone else.

    ReplyDelete