Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, March 16, 2012

"The Hack Job"

Nothing like a bitter snowy day, a warm fire crackling, and a good mystery. Whilst lurking at your blog, one could not help but notice, a contest underway.  Try as I may, I could NOT resist.  Consider yourself and your contest....officially......HACKED!
   Hmmmmm, something interesting to interject?  For starters, I come in peace. No worries about the personal safety of your self, or your fellow bloggers.  I applaud you for your creativity and whit. 
  I haven't much to say at this point, as my "JOB," beckons.  I shall have to close for now.  But know this...............I'll be back.  :)

The adventure continues????????


What can I say. I want to win the Bloggy award, and mrs. Nelson won it by this post. I thought it might work twice. Won't hurt trying.
-Dreamer

1 comment:

  1. That is really awesome! :) That is so funny! I will totally consider you for the Bloggy Award! :)
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete