Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

President Fantasy has her heart set that I join Script Frenzy...

 Like I said in the title, President Fantasy is toatlly trying to convince me to join Script Frenzy. Speaking of that, or rather, reminding me of NaNoWriMo, I have to friend my skiing buddy Isis... but that is beyond the point. Since President Fantasy wants me to join this, I told her that I didn't want to have to work on two stories at once, so she said to break up my story into sections. If I finish a section a day, the day I finish my book would be the day before April 1st, (that is to say, April Fool's Day!). She said that before I start writing my sections of my story, I must list them here. Since she is the President here, my friend and my Klompson sister, I will do it. Here are the sections I must finish to complete my story.
1. Go back and write the important scene with Jeremiab
2. The creepy forest scene
3. The other river scene
4. They are finally at Grandma's house
5. The big explaination
6. Traveling to Rimlore
7. Flordia!
8. The big battle
9. The ending... sort of
10. Probably I look for plot holes and edit here
11. I may want another chapter here
12. It depends on what I wrote for the 10th and 11th sections. If I chose not to write another short chapter, I would edit. If I did, I have to finish the chapter! (Which is going to be short!)

 So there you have it. That is all I have to say. Ciao! :) :) :) :)
-Tiger

2 comments:

  1. I must say, those were a lot of smiley faces there at the end!
    Good for you, Tiger. So did you finish a section today? :) Remember that you don't HAVE to do Script Frenzy if you don't want to and it doesn't sound fun. If you finish your story, though, and feel like doing it...That's awesome! (And that's the possibility I prefer.)
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!!! I am so happy that you put your sections on the blog. That's why I quit, I quit, I quit! But I ain't givin' you up! I think I'm done...so I'd like to say happy birthday to all who have birthdays today, especially to those with the name Trinity.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete