Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, March 9, 2012

February Bloggy Award :-)

  Well, as you probably gathered from the post title, this post is about awarding the February Bloggy Award. As you probably also gathered if you looked back at the posts for February, there's really no surprise as to who won the Bloggy Award for February.
  I'll wait while you go check out the February blog posts.
  Anyway, the reason is that Tiger was the only person other than me to make a post in February, so there's really no surprise there on who won. (Slow LOTP month!) She won the Bloggy Award in February for the post called "Hello, hello, hello! :)" Congrats to Tiger, and I'll deliver the trophy to you as soon as it's made -- OOPS! I mean, as soon as I...dust it off. 'Cause I've definitely made it. I do NOT have two wine bottles sitting on my desk waiting to be made into the Bloggy Award and making me look like a fourteen-year-old Haymitch Abernathy. DEFINITELY not.
  That's all, folks. See you round the schoolyard! (Or on the other side of the glass. Either way works.)
-President Fantasy

No comments:

Post a Comment