Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Sunday, March 4, 2012

Hi, All!

  Just letting you know that the Bloggy Award for February will be awarded by me very soon. And keep in mind that whoever wins for February gets to pick the March winner. Now won't that be fun! Imagine the power...the glory...
  Anyway, also, I'm going to be done with my own personal editing of Sunset, Oregon pretty soon. At that point, I'll probably post the newest version on the blog and ask you all to read it again. Then, I will interview (hopefully in person!) those who I can.
  And...I'm also entering Dreamer's contest. So far the working title of the story is The Worst Kidnapper in All of Human Existence. I might change it later. We'll see.
  So that's it! See you on the other side of the glass! Do not trust suspicious figures on dark roads -- especially ones with green Twinkies in their hands.
-President Fantasy

1 comment:

  1. Woot, woot! I can't wait to see who will win the award. We will see... anyway, great job on editing Sunset, Orgeon! The editing will be the hardest part for me in writing my book. Also, great job on entering Dreamer's contest! I can't wait the see how that turns out... oh, and one last thing: for the record, I would never trust someone with a green Twinkie in their hands. :)
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete