Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

More Script Frenzy Info

  Okay. So now that we have some partners figured out (Tiger and Dreamer will be pairing up as long as they both want to do it.)
  I am also pairing up with Katie Penry, which means...we all need to get started on figuring out storylines and page counts and stuff!
  So here's some info on actually getting your partner on the Script Frenzy site.
  To create a Script Frenzy account, click here: http://ywp.scriptfrenzy.org/user/register
  Now, to get your partner: Go to Edit My Frenzy, and under that, click on Edit Writer Info, and scroll down to where there is a little text box with "Partner" next to it. Now, if I were Tiger and I knew Dreamer's username was Dreamer42, I would type Dreamer42 into the box and submit. Then, once the other person submits your name in, the partnership's confirmed. You both decide on a page count and get going!
  (By the way: My username is President Fantasy)
  That's all for now. Have fun!
-President Fantasy
 

3 comments:

  1. I am going to sign up right now. I'm not sure what my username is yet, but I will let you now. I will be thinking of a story line too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I signing up right now. do I put group leader or young writer. I think young writer, right?

    ReplyDelete
  3. All right! I am all entered, and my username is Katie3. Whooooo!

    ReplyDelete