Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, October 6, 2011

CLASSIFIED INFORMATION DO NOT LET ANYONE SEE UNLESS THEY ARE A NELSON KLOMPARENS OR KLOMPSON

Hi, I just wanted to say that I'm making a contest! And it is not like Sophie's because it is only short stories. So I just wanted to throw that out there because I thought you guys might be interested. Thank you very much.
P.S. Pssssssssssssst Horse Love read the adventures of fish!!!!!!!Oh and there will be prizes!!!
-Dreamer
www.Ceilingfanpodcast.Blogspot.com

2 comments:

  1. That's interesting...
    What are the contest details? Obviously, I want to enter...but what exactly is the deadline, and what is the criteria, and will there be prizes?
    Oh, right...it said there would be prizes in the post. Gotcah.
    Gotcah is a new word. I just made it up. ...Yeah.
    Cool.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am excited! New contest: oh yeah! Bring it on! I will so be there!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete