Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, October 27, 2011

Ethan is Amazing!!!

  I'm listening to The Ceiling Fan Christmas 2010. 10, not 11. And Ethan sticks up for Aaron and everything. He's awesome. Meaning Ethan, not Aaron. I mean, not that Aaron isn't good or anything, I just meant that...oh, well. Never mind what I meant.
  Now, after that rather random interval, here are the options for what to do when you're stuck on your novel in NaNoWriMo:
  1. Go onto the website and use the Dare Machine. That will get the story moving!
  2. Take a five-minute break and do some jumping jacks.
  3. Come over and see what we're writing about.
  4. Go on the blog and cry for help.
  5. Read over everything you've already written.
  6. Read what everyone else has already written, which should be uploaded to the blog.
  7. Upload everything new you've written to the blog and tell everyone to read it and give you encouragement!
  Okay, now, about the uploading itself: See, what we're going to do is upload our stories to the blog as we write it, so everyone can see the story as it unfolds. Now, what you should do is go to the Pages (the little tabs that say "Club Member Interviews" and "A Text to Save the World (Work in Progress)" ). Find the tab that says the title of your novel. Click on it, go down and find the pencil icon, and copy/paste everything that you have on there. (I think you have all done this before. It's fairly simple. Right click, click Copy, click on the page, right click, click paste.)
  So that's the update for today! IF you have not listened to the remix of "The Way Back" yet, I strongly suggest that you find my previous post (entitled something like "Overload of Posts") and listen to it. As Kevin says, "Peace!"
-President Fantasy
"Well, think, James, think!"
"Stop that! I can't think when you tell me to think!"
 

2 comments:

  1. Very good ideas president fantasy I will do my best to post my story on the blog.
    -toady

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will post it on the blog... someday.
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete