Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, October 31, 2011

Ready, Set...Write!

  It's NaNoWriMo. Grab your laptop, notebook, pencil or pen, and get to work on those novels! Remember, for 50,000 words in thirty days, you need 1,666 words per day...but it's always good to get a head start at the beginning, so you can relax later! (It's 666 words per day for 20,000 words, Dreamer.) Keep up on the NaNoWriMo website, the blog, and be sure to upload your new writing as soon as you have anything done. We all want to read everything you've finished!
  Get ready...
  Get set...
  WRITE!!!
-President Fantasy

2 comments:

  1. I wrote this morning! I am done with my intro! Yeah!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will write a lot. I feel bad that you guys are going to do 50,000 and I'm only doing 20,000 it makes me sad (Boo hoo) and you guys are doing awesome stories and I'm not doing a very good one it's not very funny and nobody really likes it.
    -A sad Dreamer

    ReplyDelete