Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, October 4, 2011

The Fun Never Stops!

  Hello, hello, hello everyone! I'm back, for the second time in two days, with incredible news! The good stuff is coming so fast, it's making me giddy! NOW all I need is a new Ceiling Fan episode, and I'll be bouncin' off the walls!
  Okay, okay, okay: Last time I told you that Christopher Paolini was coming on November 28th? Well, guess what? Rick Riordan is coming this Sunday for a book signing!
  YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  I am almost positive that we're going, and Tiger and Miss Templado, if your mom gives the okay, then we can drive you there too! It'll be an official Lords of the Pencil outing!
  When will the fun ever stop? (For the answer, see title of this post!)
-President Fantasy

3 comments:

  1. I may be able to go... Mom has to ask Dad about it. You ARE right, the fun never stops! We are so blessed...
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. WE ARE GOING TO SEE RICK RIORDAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete