Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Overload of Posts!

  All of a sudden, so many posts!!! Don't worry. This one isn't long.
  First off, I got the okay from BOTH parents for the all-nighter! We'll figure out which date will work best, then I will make a formal invitation so you can wave it in your parents' face and say, "Can I go, I go, please? It's writing, it's educational!" They'll probably say, "With Sophie Klomparens? I don't think so."
  But beside the point.
  And the point is, I thought you would get a kick out of this, so I decided to post it on the blog, since we haven't had any new Ceiling Fan songs in a while.
 
  Yes, it is Kevin singing it. No, I had no part in its creation. It was all Kevin.
  That's all for now, folks!
-President Fantasy
  "Uncle Bernie! Oh NOOOOOOOO!!! He sees me..."
  "Oh, no, I'm gonna die today..."
  "You can run, Ethan...But you can't hide!"

1 comment:

  1. This is so not fair! I am listening to something for school so I can't listen to Kevin! So sad...!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete