Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

GUYS I GOT ANOTHER BREYER !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M FRECHING OUT HERE !I GOT A NEW BREYER AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
So its a handsome jet-black stallion .Ohhhh hes so handsome he has a long mane and tail ,his front right leg is lifted up quite high and his back left leg is just slightly lifted up .I just bidded on him on Ebay and i got him   YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its going to take quite a while for him to get to my house  *tear * hopefully i can last the wait .
                                Templado

9 comments:

  1. Templado, you have some problems with your post: 1. It is "freaking" not "freching". 2. IT DOESN'T INVOLVE WRITING! Sorry, had to put that up! :] Side-ways smiley face
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. BE QUITE TIGER ! Let me have my joy and share it to my peeps !

    Templado

    ReplyDelete
  3. He-hem...*quiet isn't spelled like that*
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  4. erg i was typeing fast ok now just shut ur little pie-hole and every one will be better OK !

    Templado

    ReplyDelete
  5. No, not OK. I know you aren't as fast as me typing... are you chicken-pecking???????
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  6. no................. heheheehehehehehe

    Templado

    ReplyDelete
  7. I caught you! I shall go make an award for public services for myself...
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  8. Um...yeah.
    No comment.
    Except congrats on the Breyer.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  9. No Tiger, I'll be making that award. I'll make it for........................You. Sorry President Fantasy didn't mean to write that many . yes that was a simble.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete