Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Friday, October 7, 2011

Problems, Problems, Problems, Wrong!

The title of the post doesn't REALLY make sense...unless you happen to be Caleb or I, in which case it WOULD make sense.
  (Wouldn't you like for it to make sense to you too?)
  (Well, too bad.)
  (Not really.)
  "Problems, problems, problems, wrong!" is the saying that Caleb and I used in our Latin colloquium whenever we made a mistake in our Latin pronunciation.
  And the reason I'm using that phrase is because I am making this post to correct several mistakes that I have made in my posts.
  First Mistake: In "Eragon, Inheritance, and a Countdown", I said November 28th was a Friday. It isn't. It's a Monday.
  Second Mistake: I claimed the trial was going to be on Saturday. Well, problem is, I'm going to a JCL planning meeting on Saturday (that is, tomorrow -- today is Friday). So, if I get back early enough, we will have the trial on Saturday. Raistlin and Tiger, plan on it, but if I'm not back in time, we will attempt to have it...in the car on the way to see Rick Riordan! YEAH!!!
  Okay.
  Third Mistake:
  HA HA HA HA!!! There IS no third mistake! I WIN!!!
  Yes.
  Well.
  Apparently only two mistakes!
  Oh BLAST! Snakes and dogs, I just remembered what the third mistake was!!!
  Third Mistake: I believe that I claimed at some point that we were having a musical practice tomorrow. Well, the goal is to have the trial tomorrow -- which means that, in fact, we would NOT be having a musical practice tomorrow. Just please practice, whenever you can. This is important. (At least, it's important unless you want to break your poor president's heart. Nobody wants that, do they?)
  Do they?
  Ah, well. I'll end my post. May your days be merry and bright, and, yes, you know what I'm going to say.
  (Don't trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road.)
  "Wow...you look pretty banged up, kid. What's your name, dude?"
  "Aaron...Aaron...Wiley..."
  "Come on, we'd better get you some help."
-President Fantasy
Edit: After this post was made, I went and changed some things on the blog. I would like to direct you all to the new Quote of the Month, new quote on the Awesome Quotes list, and a new poll! (About The Ceiling Fan.) Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment