Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

i have HUGE news !

My new breyer came today !And as i just found out is a MARE ! Please i need ur help to name her i had a few in mind like...... Lacmira,Midnights sweetend song,Nora ,Enya, Roses dark heart ................ please help me make up her name ! O and i WILL bring her over to ur house so u can see her .

              Templado
P.S. I think oliver might have a mate now but i will see ........... 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful Breyer, Miss Templado. (I saw it.)
    And names...I'll have to think on that.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete