Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Saturday, October 15, 2011

I Don't Have a Title Yet! GRRRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!

  That could be referring either to the title of my post, or to my NaNoWriMo novel...and you'll never know!
  Anyway, really quick...Here's some stuff.
  Tiger, tomorrow, you want to bring back Battle of the Labyrinth. Just reminding you, like I said I would.
  Two: Again, for Tiger, you should sign up for the young writers NaNoWriMo. I'm doing that version, 'cause it's no less challenging, and it's everyone seventeen and under, so it's teens and kids (which is just a whole lot nicer, don't you think?)
  Just go to ywp.nanowrimo.org (click on the link to go there) and click "Sign up!" (Make sure that your parents know about it.)
  That's all for now! See ya round the schoolyard! (Don't trust Phil if you meet him on a dark road.)
-President Fantasy

1 comment:

  1. I am doing a short comment because President Fantasy told me to. I am doing the young writers thing because I can set my word count.
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete