Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Guys I know this has nothing to do with writing but im puting it in anyway

                                                        HAPPY
                                                   HALLOWEEN !

                                                      Templado
                      P.S. I drew all that my self yes ALL of it

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome, I love it. Is that a drawing of your breyer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, yes, I have not commented.
    Very nice, Miss Templado. Indeed, the drawing was lovely. I am currently feeling very English and refined, therefore I am using high-class words and imagining myself speaking this comment in a British accent.
    -Prime Minister Fantasy

    ReplyDelete