Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

SOUND THE ALARM!!!!!!!!!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was on the Alagaesia home site, and-and- I was, like, viewing the Inheritance trailer, right? Then, like-like- I saw a Eldest trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I veiwed it...and it said COMING SOON!!!!!!!!!! Get the popcorn! Buy the candy! We are going to see it and rate its performance. Everyone, be on the watch for this sequel to the AWFUL Eragon! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-Tiger

7 comments:

  1. Okay, so maybe this won't be as bad as Eragon. Maybe it will be worse. But however bad it may be, we are going to watch it! [When it comes out...]
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOUND THE ALARM!!!!
    BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! BEEP!
    Official LOTP outing to see Eldest sometime soon! Whenever it comes out!
    Thank you, Tiger, for that update. This is why we have our devoted club members.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you. I don't know when it will come out sadly- all I know is that this isn't a prank. I watched the trailer, and it showed Eragon blessing Elva. That's not in Eragon! I agree with you loble and noyal President: Offical LOTD outing to see Eldest!!!!!!!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete