Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Monday, September 26, 2011

All Tied Up

The title of this post could be referring to many things. It could be referring to Miss Templado (for more information on her recent kidnapping, read the post "S.O.S." I must say, a post has not made me laugh like that for quite a while.) It could be referring to the name of the final chapter of "Bud Barkin, Private Eye" (a very good book, I must say). Or it could be referring to the fact that I have a lot of loose ends to tie up in this post.
Who knows?
Anyway, to the loose ends:
Loose End #1: Due to the success of our last trial, we're going to have another one! The charges are against James Potter. This time, the prosecutor is Raistlin, with Tiger defending. I am playing the part of the Honorable Judge President Fantasy. Dreamer is playing the bailiff, and both she and Miss Templado are deciding on the verdict. (If you're wondering why we're having a two-person jury, the answer is that I think Miss Templado would lean more toward James Potter being innocent, and Dreamer would lean toward him being guilty, so they cancel each other out and together create an impartial jury. They can hold each other in check.)
If you have any questions about your role, then please, do not hesitate to ask me.
Loose End #2: I came up with an idea for ATTSTW. There are a lot of new characters involved, but I'd rather present the idea in our upcoming...MEETING!
How long has it been since we've had a real meeting? Too long, I say, and therefore, I am declaring a meeting. The time? Whenever we agree upon having it. The purpose? Catching up on A Text to Save the World, to make sure we're all on the same page, catching up on the musical, seeing where people are on their stories...stuff like that.
I would say that this is a mandatory meeting.
Now, really quickly.... Tiger, remember that I wanted to have a meeting with just talking about your book. Anybody who wants to stay for that meeting is welcome, but remember...WE ARE GOING TO STAY ON TOPIC. If you are staying for the meeting about Kanadia, then it is absolutely mandatory that you STAY ON TOPIC! In normal meetings I'm a little bit less strict, but when it comes to this meeting, we're there to help Tiger out. The goal is to help her outline and figure out her book, so please, if you are going to be there, be courteous and STAY ON TOPIC!
Thank you!
Loose End #3: I have a song I wrote. Here. I'm going to write words to it sometime soon.
And I believe that's it for the moment...OH! Except to say that I hope TCF comes out with something new, say, by the middle of October? Or at least by the end?
That could have been a loose end, but I didn't know where to write "Loose End #4".
And it wasn't REALLY a loose end.
Long live Lords of the Pencil, Adventures in Odyssey, and The Ceiling Fan!
-President Fantasy

1 comment:

  1. Nice song, President Fantasy. Anyway, when will this trial be?
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete