Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Shakespeare and The Ceiling Fan (What Else?)

  Tiger! I heard you lost the sonnet, so here am I to answer your prayers! Okay, that's a little bit dramatic, but here is the sonnet:

Sonnet (I forgot what number: Please wait while I go look it up.)
 Oh, right. Here it is.

Sonnet 29:
When in disgrace with fortune and men's eyes
I all alone beweep my outcast state
And trouble deaf Heaven with my bootless cries
And look upon myself, and curse my fate
Wishing me like to one more rich in hope,
Featured like him, like him with friends possessed.

That's it. Oh, yes, and by the way: There's no meeting this Sunday; it's Raistlin's birthday. Snakes and dogs, Raistlin! Why did you have to be born on October 2nd, right when we were going to have an important meeting?
Yeah, yeah, I know, you had no way of knowing...well HMPH!
Anyway, the meeting is rescheduled to Friday, if you guys can all come. After school. If you can't, just give me a 24 hour warning, and we'll reschedule it...AGAIN...
Hope you have a great day/night/evening/whatever it is right now, and see you on the other side of the glass!
-President Fantasy
P.S. Miss Templado, how are you liking the Ceiling Fan CDs I gave you? It's a pretty epic story...but just be patient. It takes a few episodes to get to the mysterious part.


3 comments:

  1. I LOVE THE CEILING FAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I listened to all of the episodes and I LOVE IT !(But i still hate Phil) I loved the songs one of my favs was "the Way Back"Well I have to go listen to it agin right now !Chow ! :D

    Templado

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOUSOMUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I got your email too and I am just SOO grateful! I dropped mine somewhere, and I was sure I was going to be doomed... but there you were, coming to my rescue! Again, THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're welcome, Tiger.
    And Miss Templado...
    YAY!!! I'm glad that I have found another fan of the Fan! Ethan is amazing, and he can be so funny, infuriating, and (sometimes) pitifully sad at the same time! I personally really like James...Aaron's new, so I don't know yet, but I like him too!
    (Oh, yes...And here's a clue: In the M'kalister Park Album, there is actually a special scene that gives you a clue about what happened to Aaron Wiley...Come over tomorrow and I'll let you hear it. I'd put it on the blog, but since you technically have to buy the album to hear it, I'd rather not infringe on copyright law.
    Especially not when it means depriving Kevin McCreary.)
    -President Fantasy
    P.S. I don't really believe that Phil is evil. I find it so hard to believe. And yet I desperately want to know whether he is or not...how does THAT work?

    ReplyDelete