Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, September 29, 2011

yes some more of **SHOW STOPER ** opps never mind i found a cool video

 Hey peeps i was going to do **SHOW STOPER ** but............... i found this video its a little creepy but its really cool mostly epic i thinks its more epic than the other Frisian video o and yes this video it about Frisian horses .

                  Templado
                                P.S this video is a tad bit strange but its really good u must see ALL of the video or it will be just creepy and lame

2 comments:

  1. Pretty darn epic...Yep...I saw the title of the post, and I thought, "Oh, Show Stopper!" But I guess the video was pretty good too.
    (Just joking. I really liked the video. I WAS excited for more of Show Stopper...I think that I'll have to put all of the posts together and see how the whole thing runs as a story.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. really ?! I thoug you guys would go "ugg more Show Stoper " I am totaly amazed !Thanks and yes one day I (or maby someone else ) will put all the post together and make the story fully but right now im to lazy to do that now . :p

    Templado

    ReplyDelete