Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Tuesday, September 27, 2011

I SAID I Would Put This Up, Didn't I?

  I've said a couple of times that I was going to put up the end of The Ceiling Fan, Season 3. Recently I realized...I HAVEN'T PUT IT UP YET! So, even though this has very little to do with this club, I've decided to let you listen to it. It's extremely epic. Epic is the only word for it.
 
  There. Now that we've had our daily dose of amazing Ceiling Fan epicness, let's address current issues. As far as I know, the meeting is going to be sometime soon. Let's say...Sunday? Is that good for everyone?
  The trial will probably be a week from Sunday, as long as everyone agrees to that date.
  That's all I wanted to say, so... TTFN! Ta-ta for now! (And by the way, Tiger...I saw that you wrote a grand total of two sentences of Chapter Six. Yes, I have my ways. Well, you kept your word. You wrote some of it. I might not have seen it if I hadn't checked drafts, because you never published it...But I did end up seeing it, so, you did it.)
  "James, what do we do?"
  "I don't know!"
  "Well, think, James, think!"
  "Stop that! I can't think when you tell me to think!"
-President Fantasy

4 comments:

  1. The ending of Ceiling Fan Season 3 was...EPIC!!! IT WAS SO EPIC!!!!!!!! And it was sad... how could Phil do such a thing? How?...
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its not sad mousebrain(none of u are mousebrains )
    ! Dumbo Phil tryed to kill me !Of corse he cut the rope he is pure EVIL I say PURE EVIL ! He even duct taped my mouth ! You see no just evil person would bring out the tuct tape only PURE EVIL people bring out the duct tape ! PHIL IS PURE EVIL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Never even talk to phil on a dark road ! NEVER !

    Templado

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM NOT A MOUSEBRAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    -Tiger

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes...
    I'm not quite sure how to answer to that exchange there.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete