Storyteller’s Creed

I believe that imagination is stronger than knowledge.

That myth is more potent than history.

That dreams are more powerful than facts.

That hope always triumphs over experience.

That laughter is the only cure for grief.

And I believe that love is stronger than death.

Take a Look Around...

Thursday, September 1, 2011

hey peeps I am on a roll with **SHOW STOPER** i got to keep going

Spartin looked at Lepidus " I do think I need to see him run for every good colt needs to run " .Lacmirs nudged Lepidus and he slowly started to trot, but as  he got father out in the field he had a feeling inside of him that started to fizzle out , soon he started to canter the he did a slow gallop and soon after he was like a rocet he ran so fast he could barely hear his father winny " slow down ! The fence !". The little colt almost ran strait into the pasture fence but at the last sceond turned so hard that he mised the feance and came zooming back to his mother . Spartin looked over Lepidus to make sure he was not hurt , and thankfuly no harm had come to the small colt . After 4 months of being a surprizeingly good foal  that all came to a stop now Lepidus was a little bogger..........

well all i got now Templado

4 comments:

  1. Interesting. I like the little colt. He's got spirit.
    -President Fantasy

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like this Story alot I got to go! but that is a really nice story I like the Colt!
    -Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  4. that's a great beginning to a story!!! but I do have to ask is this just a little story for the blog or is this going to be a full size book like astia or a text to save the world.

    ReplyDelete